33I Fashion shows
Category 33 I – FASHION SHOWS
Licence Fees per Designer per show:
Duration of Event
Up to 15 minutes
15 mins - 30 mins.
Every addn. 15 mins.
Mega Fashion Shows - All Fashion Shows where Celebrities perform or ramp-walk shall be treated as a Mega Fashion Show, the tariff shall be calculated on Basic as per above table + the % premium.
No. of Celebrities performing or ramp-walking
2 - 5
5 - 10
more than 10
- The above Licence is valid for the performance / usage of music during the ramp walk or cat-walk for an individual designer and which includes usage of Copyrighted music before & after the ramp walk. For example, if there are 5 designer shows in a day, then either 5 separate licences to be taken or, in case of single licence 5 times fees to be paid.
- The above tariff does not include the following activities, for which a separate Licence is required:
- Pre & Post launch Parties and/or events.
- Activities at Lounge, Bar & other Entertainment areas or in an area where no activity connected with Fashion Show is taking place.
- Using copyrighted music in other Venue and/or other waiting areas which is/are not part of the Fashion Show and has not been covered by any other venue Licence (Hotels / Banquets).
- The annual and/or Background Hotel / Venue Licence is not applicable (I.e. does not cover) for using Copyrighted music as part of Fashion Show / ramp walk and parties.